MEET ROBIN EMTAGE, FOUNDER
As a hair stylist, makeup artist, and the rare photographer who styles her subjects herself, Robin devoted her career to helping actresses and models look their best. "I have tried to live a healthy lifestyle for years, so I have been frustrated that most styling serums and oils in the marketplace were full of silicones, harsh chemicals, and preservatives. This led me on a quest to find a natural alternative, something truly pure and natural that would improve the health of the hair while making it silky, smooth, and shiny. After many fruitless searches for a pure hair styling product that I loved, I decided to create my own hair oil, using the most natural, organic, nontoxic oils on the planet, that not only is good for the hair but good for the skin as well."
Robin’s passion and knowledge of natural beauty remedies began during childhood in Trinidad, where she experienced her mother and grandmother utilizing local plants and herbs to heal burns, cuts, eczema and dry skin and milking the oil from the coconut to nourish the hair. Drawing from those ancient wisdom, Robin launched her first product SILKtage Rejuvenating Styling Serum.
SILKTÁGE enhances your body’s natural radiance. Each product delivers deep hydration, protection and age-defying benefits without using chemicals, artificial ingredients, fillers, silicones, parabens, GMO’s, or any ingredient harmful to the body or the planet.
We infuse the worlds most pure, timeless and effective All Natural, Organic, Plant-based botanicals and therapeutic essential oils for unparalleled pro-aging and rejuvenating effects.
All Good. Nothing Bad.
Silktáge is born out of genuine passion and commitment for providing pure, organic, multi-use, anti-aging products that are healthy for the body and the planet. We use only the purest, highest-quality, most effective global botanical ingredients that are fair traded, sustainable, ethnically sourced and derived from regions where women are known for their beautiful skin and hair. Our signature ingredients include Moroccan Argan Oil, Japanese Camellia Oil, Monoi Oil from the South Pacific, South American RoseHip Oil, Coconut Oil from the Tropics and Sesame Oil from India. We support fair trade women co-ops throughout the world, support human rights and are against the use of child labor and animal testing. All products are custom formulated and distributed by Silktáge by Emtage Beauty, Beverly Hills, California. We are committed to a lifestyle that focuses on the holistic approach of beauty, from the inside out.
- You can get the same benefit from natural products that you get from products loaded with chemicals.
- People with a passion for clean and healthy beauty products can change the world for the better.
- What you put on your skin, hair and body is just as important as what you eat!
- In a Green lifestyle. We work with manufacturers, suppliers that support using earth friendly supplies and processes. Our cartons are made from post-consumer-waste paper and printed with soy-based ink. Our glass and PET plastic are recyclable.
- In using the most natural, luxurious, exotic botanical oils, fruit extract, butters and therapeutic essential oils nature has to offer.
- Not testing on animals, we do not use animal ingredients, artificial color, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, chemical preservatives, mineral oil, petroleum, other ingredients you do not want on your body and skin.